CONFIDENCE THROUGH EXPERIENCE
Barbara G. Azimov (retired)
Barbara G. Azimov was a dedicated and well-respected family law attorney, practicing law for more than 22 years before joining the Law Offices of Robert Gantman. Ms. Azimov graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a major in Political Science and a Secondary Education degree. She received a Masters Degree in special education, was a former school teacher and business woman with extensive business experience.
Ms. Azimov was a former chairperson of the Family Law Section of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, a member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association as well as the San Fernando Valley Bar Association. She was also a program chair for the executive committee of the Family Law Section of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association.
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- California State University, Northridge, California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. Supreme Court
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, Certified Family Law Specialist
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- San Fernando Valley Bar, Family Law Executive Committee
- Los Angeles Superior Court, Mediator